So, my therapist, (who is back again) told me I need to write some letters to my family, since I have some things I have been holding back & that I feel I need to share with them even though it is not always easy to say some things to them..... Generally if I try, I can focus on a topic, sit down, write down how I am feeling & be done with it..
Not happening with the current assignment, & I am not sure why- I am pretty clear in my head about what needs to be said, I know what I want them to take away from the letters, I know what I wish the out come of them will be. For some reason, this time writing these letters has me stumped.... I am going to sit down again today & really try hard to get the letters done. More on this later.... sigh..
No comments:
Post a Comment